Monday, June 3, 2013

Etsy Metal Blog Carnival: Summer's a'comin'!


This month's Etsy Metal Team blog carnival topic is about summer plans and dream vacations.

I am excited to be going to the coast of Maine for a week with my husband, daughter, parents, and brother. We're all staying in this beautiful house. We've been to Maine a few times on vacation and I just feel this incredible connection to the coastline. Water makes me calm and content, and I love searching for interesting rocks and pieces of seaglass. I'm sure we'll kayak, go sailing, hike, visit the Coastal Maine Botanical Garden, build fairy houses, and hopefully work in a day trip to Monhegan Island. If I were every to win the lottery, I would buy this house and start using "summer" as a verb.



Any vacation near the water is a dream vacation for me. We are dreaming of renting a villa on Lake Como in Italy for a couple weeks next summer. This is a dream that (fingers crossed) might actually come true. I adore Italy.

I'll also take my daughter to St. Louis to visit family later this summer.

Finally, I hope to use this beautiful new rolling mill to "roll out" some new designs!

Check out what other team members have to say on the subject!

No comments:

Post a Comment